NOTE: This DAoC bestiary is built from log files submitted
by players like you.
About the Camelot Auto-Bestiary
Advantages of this bestiary include:
- Easy to submit data to -- just upload a log file and see the database updated instantly!
- No manual entry of data needed, or guesswork of mob level based on con colors (which is often wrong in other bestiaries)
- Potential to be quickly up to date with the latest mobs and newest dungeons (as soon as people first venture in)
- Accurate data direct from game log files (no mispellings, etc)
- Named mobs are distinguishable from standard mobs (upper vs lower case, just like in-game)
- Item drop rates estimated for each mob and item type
- Item stats/delve info
- Faction information for mobs
- Fun statistics from real play patterns, such as "most hunted" and "most deadly" mobs
- ...and more...! (including a bunch of additional features to be implemented when I have time)
Upcoming Features for the Camelot Auto-Bestiary
NOTE: I am no longer adding new features to this site, please see the news page.
Here are some of the additional features you can look forward to if/when I
finally have the time to work more on this bestiary:
- General & UI
- Bug fixes
- More/better information display and linking
- Separate most wanted list deadliest mobs into separate realms
- Provide a "click here to report a problem" feedback mechanism
- New general features
- Comment system for visitors
- Mob picture upload/display system
- Item features/improvements:
- Advanced stats-based item search (using delve information)
- Capture/display the value that items sell for and salvage for
- Group ROG (Random Object Generator) loot
- Separate loot tables (instead of one shared) for mobs that appear in both homeland and frontier (they should have regular & ROG drop tables)
- Mob features/improvements:
- Intelligent detection of errors in mob level (removing the outliers)
- Capture maximum mob group size (i.e., BAF number) for a given mob
- Ability to detect friendly status for killable mobs
- Visual graph of faction relationships
- ...and more!...
If you have other ideas for helpful features, please let me know!
Send notifications of errors in the database content, feedback (positive or negative), bug reports, suggestions, etc to
email@example.com. (Remove the 'spamfree.' prefix to email me successfully.)